Friday 2 September 2011

Worst Things First


I'd always thought I'd never blog, and the chief reason I am now is because I'm so utterly, completely and hopelessly vela, and for want of nothing else to do, here I am writing utter crap. The other reason was that someone told me that this precisely was the point of having a blog. And after a while I'm beginning to get bored of lying down and staring at the ceiling (it gets repetitive), so here we are. Humble beginnings.

So why am I so free? A rough fortnight into my fourth and final year of engineering, I've been placed, and... yeah that ends my engineering right there. Period.

Not that i'm absolutely over-the-top ecstatic about my placement, it's just that i'm not allowed to sit for any other company on-campus. Maybe i'll haul my lazy ass and try for something better off-campus. Just maybe. Oh who am I kidding: i'm lazy.

The next thing I should try to do is make a list of things I could do instead of whiling away time, like work on my guitar skills. I probably could upload some clips, you know, just unleash all that raw material (some people would call that being sadist, I beg to differ). Or go on a road-trip to someplace cold and hilly and has a river gushing through...i should've just written Rishikesh instead of all that. I sincerely hope for all my 'chaud' waale friends out there to get placed somewhere soon, or it'll be pretty sad leaving the whole bunch of their sorry asses behind. Good luck, fellas. Go (study) crack the interview.

Now I don't want to describe what this blog is going to be about. I hope it's as random as shit. As the Tool song goes, 'reaching out to embrace the random'. Give it a listen, it's called Lateralus, and it kicks ass.

Well, that's about it. Back to the ceiling, then, huh?
(I may even be back here. Hooray!)

1 comment:

  1. "lying down and staring at the ceiling (it gets repetitive)" - it most certainly does get repetitive.

    "Humble beginnings". Humble beginnings and happy endings.

    "Back to the ceiling, then? Hooray!"

    ReplyDelete